L-SEP MODEL 60LPH – Room Temp Winterization Process PackageSKU: PES-L-SEP
Call for Pricing
The L-SEP Model 60LPH, from Precision Extraction, is a patent-pending and proprietary process for the removal of lipids from hydrocarbon and CO2 crude extracts.
The L-SEP Model 60LPH can be sized to any scale, depending on the needs of your facility.
The base configuration comes with a standardized size of 100L vessel/filter press combination with all necessary ancillary equipment. The standard package can process up to 60 liters of crude oil per hour.
Evaporation can be sized to meet your specific demands, and it is not included in the base equipment specifications.
L-SEP MODEL 60LPH Features:
- Extremely low operational cost (approx. $0.50 per liter)
- High throughput batch process
- 97% removal of lipids from crude oil
- GRAS, instrument grade solvents
- Installation, equipment, and support included in price
- Up to 60L per hour of crude oil processing in standard configuration
- Scalable technology with bulk configurations available
- Ultrafine 3-micron filtration
- Process is electrical free, only requires nitrogen and compressed air
- Approximate cycle time of 8-10 minutes per 100L batch
- Works with hydrocarbon or CO2 extracts, removes lipids, fats, and waxes from crude oil
- Recommended C1D2 process
- Solvent evaporation can be sized to any throughput from 10-300L per hour
- RV100 Reactor w/ mixer and temperature monitor
- FP1 Filter Press
- All hosing and connections
- 2x 255L holding tanks
- Nitrogen hose adapter
Model: L-SEP Model 60LPH Dimensions (approx.): 120” x 32” W x 49” Weight (approx.): 1250 lbs Throughput: 60L of crude per hour Interior Finish Spec: Ra 32 or better Vessel Sizes: 1 QTY 100L (feed) 2 QTY 255L (receiving) Linesets: UG-21 compliant PTFE Mixer Air Requirements: 78 CFM @ 100 PSI Maximum Working Volume: 610 Liters Install & Training: 2 days depending on operator’s needs