Vacuum Drying Chamber (for Flammable Solvents)
$12,977.00 – $18,232.00
Binder VDL vacuum drying chambers (sometimes referred to as vacuum ovens or “vac purge ovens”) ensure maximum safety when drying organic solvents.
The inner chamber of the VDL series is designed according to ATEX guidelines meaning it is extremely safe and enables effective drying without damaging the material being dried.
Binder VDL series vacuum drying chambers are the most technologically advanced vacuum drying chamber on the market today. They meet or exceed the strict requirements of industrial and scientific laboratories.
Binder VDL series vacuum drying chambers ensure fast, efficient, and gentle drying of material placed inside. Direct heat transfer is obtained through large thermal conducting plates within the chamber.
The chambers themselves also include a modular system with both a vacuum pump and a vacuum module. These vacuum dryers cover a range of 15°C to 200°C and feature removable aluminum drying racks.
- Temperature Range: room temperature plus 15°C to 200°C
- ATEX compliance for chamber interior: Ex II 3/-G Ex h IIB T1-T3 Gc X
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- 2 aluminum expansion racks
- Inert gas connection
- Shatterproof, spring-mounted safety glass panel
- Pressurized instrument panel with compressed air connection
- Pressure control device for heating is activated < 125 mbar
- Flame protection gasket
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- RS 422 computer interface