PAR-C Vacuum Controller – Dual Sensor (KF25)SKU: LS-PAR-C-25
The newest addition to Lab Society’s Precision Vacuum Monitor series is a true, wide-range vacuum controller (and vacuum gauge).
The controller includes two (2) points of vacuum measurement, and one has the ability to control an automatic isolation valve.
Out of stock
Precise Vacuum Control – “PARC” your system vacuum pressure.
The compound pressure sensor (single KF25 connection) readings are combined, utilizing proprietary software to create a single, blended, accurate reading that controls the automatic vacuum valve.
Having a compound pressure sensor that has measurement accuracy in the full 0.02 to 775 Torr range allows users to precisely control vacuum pressure within a system throughout the range of high-vacuum to atmospheric pressure.
Now you have the ability to set the vacuum control range via the LED/button interface to set the Upper Pressure Limit and Lower Pressure Limit.
The ideal placement for this compound probe is wherever pressure control is desired on a system – or closest to the action. The secondary thermocouple pressure sensor can be placed at the vacuum source (past cold trap at the pump) to determine ultimate vacuum pressure simultaneously while controlling/monitoring system pressure.
- Compound pressure sensor for wide-range vacuum control
- Multiple units of vacuum measure
- Data logging via USB & EliteLab integration
- Digital vacuum gauge with visual display
- Numerical output via LED screen, graphical via EliteLab software (requires a computer)
- Rod-mount support
- Easy and quick troubleshooting
- Rugged thermocouple probes for measurement
- Self-powered automatic vacuum valve
- Wide isolation valve orifice – to reduce bottlenecking of pressure before the valve
- Wide-range of accurate pressure control for various stages of the distillation process
- Pressure control for gently removing volatiles in the early stages of distillation
- Specific pressure control for more precise, repeatable distillations
- Reduce load on cold traps and vacuum pump due to high vacuum depth during volatile/solvent presence in the distillation process
- Operate systems in low-to-medium-to-high vacuum ranges
- Wide range of accurate pressure control for various stages of the distillation process
- Perform decarboxylation/devolatilization processes strategically in low-to-medium vacuum ranges (to prevent trap/pump overloading)
- Gently remove volatiles and/or terpenes from feedstock by raising system pressure
- Control feed rates by reducing pressure spikes and having static system pressure for consistent distillation
- Dual-purpose single-stage Thin Film Distillation units into decarboxylation/devolatilization units as well as high-vacuum distillation units
- Operate systems in low to medium to high vacuum ranges
The following sensors are included in the system:
- Compound pressure sensor consisting of two (2) sensor probes, connected via a single KF25 flange connection, that monitor vacuum pressure accurately in two (2) ranges:
- 0.02 to 2 Torr
- 2 to 775 Torr
- Thermocouple pressure sensor for accuracy in the 0.001 to 2 Torr and 6 to 800 Torr pressure ranges
- Power: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, 100 Watts
- Compound Sensor Interface:
- 531 Sensor & 775i Sensor mounted to single KF25 adapter
- AcRange: 20 mTorr to 775 Torr
- Thermocouple Sensor Interface:
- 531 Sensor with single KF25 connection
- Range: 1 mTorr – 760 Torr
- Isolation Valve Orifice: 0.5 inches
- Mount: Side-mounted rod support
- Indicator Lights
- Telemetry Options: USB
Note: For the LS-PAR-C, each sensor is labeled and calibrated to a particular probe input (slot) on the vacuum gauge display unit.