Ultra-High Pressure Homogenizer Package
Call for Pricing
These ultra-high pressure homogenizers (from BEE International) are capable of pressures up to 45,000 PSI and feature advanced technology to provide versatile homogenization.
They are designed for a variety of industrial and developmental processes, and we offer three different models to suit a variety of applications and needs.
DeBEE 2000 Series:
The DeBEE 2000 Series high-pressure homogenizer is a pilot plant system designed to bridge the gap between research and development and manufacturing.
The DeBEE 2000 Series has proven to achieve industry results for:
- Effective cell disruption
- Efficient nano-encapsulation
- Extended product stability
- Improved bioavailability
- Micro/nanoemulsions and dispersions
- Tighter distribution and uniform particle size reduction
- Small and uniform liposomes
- PLC for easy operation and monitoring
- Sanitary design
- Slower stroke rate to reduce wear
- Guaranteed scale-up
The Mini DeBEE combines a variety of mixing tools into one advanced instrument. The unique process setups allow the user to select intensity and force of mixing parameters including: cavitation, shear, pressure, back-pressure, impact, and process duration.
The Mini DeBEE is industry-proven to achieve leading results in cell lysis, nanoemulsions and dispersions, and particle size reduction.
- PLC Control and monitoring for easy operation
- Highest process intensity in the industry
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Low-cost replacement parts
- 100% Scalable
The Nano DeBEE is considered the most versatile benchtop homogenizer on the market. The Nano DeBEE combines a variety of mixing tools into one advanced instrument and allows for unique process setups allowing the user to select intensity and force of mixing parameters including: cavitation, shear, impact, pressure, back-pressure, and process duration.
The Nano DeBEE is industry-proven to achieve leading results in cell lysis, nanoemulsions and dispersions, and particle size reduction.
- Easy to use and clean
- 100% Scalable
- Electric, in-line, continuous operation
- Low maintenance costs
- Benchtop size