T-SEP Model 7LPH Separation ProcessSKU: PES-T-SEP-ASE
Call for Pricing
T-SEP, from Precision Extraction, is a patent-pending and proprietary process system for the removal of unwanted compounds from crude oil.
This revolutionary system is efficient, scalable, and extremely cost-effective.
The consumable expense per liter is extremely low compared to similar systems, and it also mitigates the exorbitant cost associated with flash chromatography medias.
The T-SEP Model 7LPH configuration includes 3x 100L vessels with all necessary appendages and is capable of producing 7 liters of crude oil per hour.
- 99+% removal of unwanted compounds from crude oil
- 99%+ solvent recovery rate from the process
- Extremely low operational costs (approx. $3.50 per liter)
- GRAS, instrument grade solvents
- Installation, equipment, license, and support included in price
- Non-hazardous waste streams
- No-cross contamination into output streams
- Semi-continuous process
- Up to 7L per hour of crude oil remediation in standard configuration
- 3x 100L Reactors (ACE Glass) with mixer and temperature monitor
- 3x Watson Marlow Peristaltic Pump
- Huber CC308B (Holds jacket @ 25°C)
- 3x Tubes
- 3x Sanitary 3-way ball valves
- 3x Glass holding vessels
Dimensions (approx.): 120” L x 32” W x 49” H Weight (approx.): 1450 lbs. Throughput: 7L of crude per hour Interior Finish Spec: Glass Vessel Sizes: 3x 100L Linesets: UG-21 Compliant PTFE Minimum Operational Temperature: -40°C Maximum Working Volume: 9.8 FT3 (284 Liters) Install & Training: Up to 3 Days Total Electrical: 230V, 17.3 Amps, 756W (3.3 amps + 14 amps from Huber) Pumps (3x): 230V, 40W, 1 Phase 110-115V, 20W, 1 Phase Reactors (3x): 110V 60Hz, 1 Phase, 250W 230V 50/60Hz, 1 Phase, 250W CC-308B (TCU): 230V 50/60Hz, 1 Phase, 14 amps