SuperVac Corrosion Resistant 2-Stage Pumps
$1,600.00 – $3,300.00
The SuperVac Corrosion Resistant 2-Stage rotary vane vacuum pumps from Across International are an excellent choice for a variety of laboratory and industrial applications.
Each pump is highly corrosion resistant and includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Ai SuperVac dual-stage rotary vane vacuum pumps have an ultimate vacuum rating of 0.3 micron.
They are designed for reliable long-term operation and come standard with connection fittings and a high-capacity oil mist exhaust filter that returns trapped pump oil back into the oil casing and also makes the pump quieter during operation.
Each pump includes adjustable gas ballast to dilute aggressive chemical vapors that may re-condense inside the pump. This also helps alleviate moisture, solvents, and other contaminants from building up inside the oil casing.
We carry three different models of the SuperVac rotary vane vacuum pump, each with different pumping speeds: 5.6 cfm, 11.3 cfm, and 21 cfm.
- UL, CSA, and CE certified
- Corrosion-resistant design for durable operation in various pumping environments
- Built-in oil back-flow prevention check valve
- Internal forced oil cycling system
- Integrated cylinder structure
- Exhaust filter with easy-to-change replaceable filter element
- Heavy-duty structure designed for long term reliable operation
- Low noise
- All necessary fittings and filter included for immediate use
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
For questions regarding pump selection or vacuum applications, please contact us!
Model: SV5C SV11 SV21 Electrical Requirements: 110V 60Hz single phase, 400W 110V 60Hz or 220V 50/60Hz single phase, 750W 110V 60Hz or 220V 50/60Hz single phase, 1100W Pumping Rate: 5.6 cfm 11.3 cfm at 60Hz, 9.4 cfm at 50Hz 21.2 cfm at 60Hz, 17.7 cfm at 50Hz Ultimate Vacuum Without Gas Ballast: 0.3 micron/millitorr Ultimate Vacuum With Gas Ballast: 6 micron/millitorr Inlet/Outlet Connection: KF25/NW25 Flange Oil Volume 1L/0.6 quarts 1.5L/1.59 quarts 2L/2.1 quarts Motor Rate: 1720 RPM 1720 RPM at 60Hz, 1440 RPM at 50Hz 1720 RPM at 60Hz, 1440 RPM at 50Hz Working Temperature: 5 to 40° C