Executive Short Path Distillation Kit – 5L, G2SKU: 210000002086
Our Executive Series 5L Short Path Distillation Kit (G2) is more comprehensive and integrated than any other five-liter system on the market.
It’s also fully compatible with our EliteLab software!
The second generation (G2) of Lab Society’s Executive Series 5L Short Path Distillation Kit is more comprehensive and integrated than any other five-liter system on the market.
- Compatible with the LS PDH-2
- Up to 200% speed increase
- Patent-pending, American-made glassware
- Modular by nature
- Monitor and log everything
This kit is fully compatible with our EliteLab Automation Software!
Compatible with the LS PDH-2.
With Lab Society’s new PDH-2 distillation head, users are seeing speed increases of up to 200% from the prior 5L system.
Enhanced Speed + Productivity.
Designed for speed and productivity, the larger distillation head capitalizes on increased flow rate and increased surface area, dramatically improving efficiency.
With the increase in overall throughput, users are experiencing higher potencies than ever, thanks to product spending less time in the system.
Precisely engineered, patent-pending glassware.
Lab Society’s precisely engineered parts and patent-pending glassware designs make the distillation process easier, less user-intensive, and more efficient than ever before.
Modular by nature.
The 5L G2 system features a modular design, allowing you to modify or specialize your system to meet specific production criteria. Our new system also includes material transfer tools, cleaning tools, and extra setup parts to allow you to customize the kit to fit your specific needs.
Monitor everything. Log everything.
All of Lab Society’s controllers are computer compatible, using custom software for unprecedented logging and control. With a computer connected, you can easily control the G2 unit and log valuable data at the same time.
We know you’ll love being able to set ramp programs and I/O functions.
This commercial-scale distillation system includes all of the hoses, clamps, connectors, tools, and accessories to perform your distillations effectively and with ease.
Tech support long after your purchase.
Our team is here for you, ready to answer any questions you have before, during, and after your purchase. If you can’t already tell, we’re extremely proud of our new G2 evolution of short path kits!
- To run an auxiliary condenser kit, you will need a 4-neck, 5000 mL flask for the equipment to operate correctly.
- You will also need a vacuum pump for this kit, and we recommend a Welch CRV or a Chemstar – the most commonly-used pumps for this application.
- All of our kits are custom made to order and may take three to five days to build. Shipping is not included in this timeframe.
- Batch Capacity: 2500mL (approx. 2750g dewaxed oil)
- Optimum capacity: 900-1500mL
- Absolute Max. Capacity: 3000mL (approx. 3300g dewaxed oil)
- Main Body Fraction Flow Rate: 400-800g/hour
- Batch Duration: 4-8 hours (Estimated)
- *Batch durations are dependent upon primary extraction method, pre-processing methodology and material composition.
- Benchtop Size: 30” x 34” x 32” (not including pump/trap/circulator)
- Distillation Head: PDH-2 (LS-PDH-2)
- American Made Glassware and Controllers
- Pair with: 2070B-01, 3061-01, 3081-01, nXDS10iC, RV5 , RV8, 1402B-01
- Min. Ultimate Pressure: 150 micron/ mTorr
- Free Air Displacement: min. 1.8 cfm, max. 12 cfm
- *Modified configurations may utilize 12-20 cfm (utilize at own risk, Lab Society is not responsible or liable for damages or misuse).
- Pair with: LS-CTK-C, T40, IP-60, IP-80
- Manual: Dry ice with isopropanol or acetone; immersion or Dewar style.
- Note: If a vacuum trap is approx. -100°C (-166°F), oxygen can condense to a liquid under deep vacuum pressures. This can create potentially explosive situations. Lab Society does not recommend running your vacuum traps at or below said temperature.
- Pair with: LS-BTK-8C, MX07R, SD07R, AD07R
- Min. Temp.: 32°C
System And Electrical Parameters
- Heating Mantles: 1200w, 115V, 10.5 amps.
- Max. System temperature: 260°C (PTFE / PFA Temp. Limit)
- Stirring Monitor: 29w, 130V, .22 amps
- Speed Range: 100-1850 rpm
- Vacuum Monitoring: 15w, 100-120V
- Range: .7 mTorr to 800 Torr
- Heating Mantles: CSA
- Controllers: CE / NRTL Constructed with 100% UL and CSA listed parts.
- Stirrer: CE / CSA / NRTL
- Vacuum Gauge: RoHS / CE / NRTL
- Glassware: Meets ASTM Specifications E438, Type 1, Class A, Kimble Kimax or Schott Duran glass.
What's in the Box?
- LAB SOCIETY Technical Support & Warranties.
- LS Detachable Condenser - (2)
- LS 5L Heating Mantle System (Top & Bottom)
- LS Round Bottom Flask, 5L
- LS-Packable Distillation Head PDH-2
- LS Multi Distribution Adapter, GL-18
- LS Single Distribution Adapter
- LS Thermocouple Adapter Fixed - (2)
- LS Precision Vacuum Monitor/Gauge
- Bushing Adapters - (2)
- Chain-link RBF Tool & Adapter
- Thermocouple Probe Type K ,6in
- Thermocouple Probe Type K, 12in
- Receiving FLask, 250mL - (2)
- Receiving FLask, 500mL - (2)
- Receiving FLask, 1000mL - (2)
- Receiving FLask, 2000mL - (2)
- Heat Gun
- Temperature Controller (Dual Output)
- Temperature Monitor K-type Single
- Lab Jack 8x8
- Powder Funnel
- Vacuum Grease
- All Hoses, Clamps and Connectors