Robotic Filling Workstation (with Pump)
– Lab Society
A filling machine you can absolutely rely on.
If you’ve been looking for an automated solution for filling your (distillate) cartridges, look no further. This robotic machine has a pump that delivers high-viscosity safely and with micro-liter accuracy into the cartridges.
Fills up to 156 cartridges per rack.
This workstation has up to 400mm of addressable space (depending on tray size) on both the X and Y axes and 50mm of stroke length in the Z-Dimension (up/down motion).
This robot is capable of filling a wide range of bottles or cartridges please contact us for more information if needed.
High Viscosity Pump
The patented pump delivers high viscosity reagents with microliter accuracy.
The all-stainless-steel pump has a built-in heater for the piston chamber, transfer lines, and material reservoir.
The pump includes a high-resolution, micro-stepping piston drive motor with encoder and pressure feedback. Monitoring the pressure on the piston provides microsecond resolution to know when the piston enters the fluid delivery chamber.
- Includes all electronics
- Includes micro-stepping Z motor driver
- Software allows the user to specify the volume to deliver
- Delivery accuracy is +-0.004 grams
- Operating software is written to the users’ specifications.
- Basic functions of the software allow the user to control all elements of the pump system, including volume dispensed, dispense speeds, and system temperatures.
- The PC graphical interface allows the user to specify the number of rack or cartridges to fill and provides a real-time graphical interface showing the status of the robot.
- Software includes free modifications according to user requests.
- The user must supply 12 samples of the cartridge at the time the robot is ordered – in order to accurately make each rack.
- Racks are custom milled to fit the users’ requested cartridge
- Rack dimensions are 12” x 12” – and typically fit 144 to 156 cartridges per rack
- Racks are made from white Delrin
- Includes 4 custom racks
- Additional racks can be purchased as a set of four for $1650.00
Cartridge Filling Machine Installation
Installation, Calibration, and Training on the robot are included at the customer’s site with a purchase of this workstation.
- Laptop Windows PC for robot operation.
- The PC provided will be a Dell, Lenovo, or HP. Intel Core i5 processor, 15.6” screen, 8GB DDR4, 1 TB hard drive.
Software preloaded on the (optional) computer includes:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 – (the development environment)
- A copy of the robot’s original source code
- All drivers for the robot
- Software for remote diagnostics and debugging, including:
- Serial communications terminal emulator
- Software packages from all robotic component manufacturers.