NTEP certified, all-day battery life (and then some).
Every Lab Society Precision Balance we sell was designed for maximum reliability and accuracy. All of our benchtop lab balances are NTEP Certified for legal-for-trade applications.
With a rechargeable, 45-hour battery and small form factor, take this with you wherever you go.
Internal calibration built in, with fast stabilization times.
Just about every laboratory requires precise weight measurement. We’ve thought about all the important features that lab owners need in day-to-day operations, and we’ve included them all into this line of balance.
Enjoy high-resolution readability and fast stabilization times, with internal calibration built right in. No more external weights needed!
An industry-leading warranty you can bank on.
Each Precision Balance comes with an industry-leading, 5-year warranty* that includes parts & labor.
We wanted our portable lab balances to make measurement tasks simple and intuitive. Each unit can be connected to a range of peripheral devices – such as printers or computers – for expanded capability.
All balances include a handy start-up guide for immediate use.
Portable Lab Balance Features:
- NTEP Certified for legal-for-trade applications
- ISO 17025 Certified
- 5-year warranty, including parts & labor*
- Internal, rechargeable battery – with 45 hour operation time
- Backlit LCD Display
- Advanced communication via RS-232 – (can be adapted to other formats)
*Notes about the warranty:
- Warranty Cards can be found in the back of the accompanying start-up guide.
- To qualify for the Precision Balance warranty, you must fill out the included Warranty Card at the time of purchase and return it to Lab Society to validate any warranty claim(s).