Klübertemp GR RT 15 Perfluorinated Grease, 100gSKU: KLU-RT15
Klübertemp manufactures lubricating greases for high-temperature applications. This grease is designed for long-term use and to meet the demands of industrial laboratory applications.
This product (GR RT 15) is a white, homogeneous grease made from perfluorinated polyether oils (PFPE) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
Not only that, this high-temperature grease is compatible with plastics and elastomers, making it suitable to a wide range of common applications in our industry.
Along with other beneficial laboratory additives, Klübertemp GR RT 15 features a metal corrosion inhibitor, making it our preferred choice for metal surfaces and pieces of equipment.
Klübertemp GR RT 15 is an excellent choice for applications with high operating temperatures up to 250 °C. GR RT 15 is also an excellent choice when working with aggressive medias.
Features & Specifications:
- Chemical composition, type of oil: PFPE
- Chemical composition: Solid lubricant PTFE’
- Lower service temperature: -20°C / -4°F
- Upper service temperature: 250°C / 482°F
- Colour space: White
- Texture: Homogenous
- Density at 20°C: Approx. 1.9g/cm3
- NLGI grade, DIN 51818 2
- Worked penetration, DIN ISO 2137, 25°C, lower limit value 265 x 0.1mm
- Worked penetration, DIN ISO 2137, 25°C, upper limit value 295 x 0.1mm
- Kinematic viscosity of the base oil: DIN 51562 pt. 01/ASTM D-445/ASTM D 7042, 40°C Approx. 370mm3/s
- Kinematic viscosity, DIN 51562 pt. 01/ASTM D-445/ASTM D 7042, 100°CApprox. 33mm3/s
- Oil separation, based on ASTM D 6184 [FTMS 791 C 321], after 30h/200°C: <= 12 % by weight
- Evaporation loss, ASTM D 2595: 22h/204°C <= 3 % by weight
- Minimum shelf life from the date of manufacture – in a dry, frost-free place and in the unopened original container, approx. 60 months