Moisture Analyzer – Lab Society
$3,695.00 – $4,818.00
Our new Moisture Analyzer includes a highly accurate moisture readout and a wide temperature range. Get easy readings with the large, touch-screen display.
Made in the USA with an industry-leading 3-Year Warranty.*
Moisture Analyzer Features:
- Precise analysis of small samples
- High moisture readout accuracy
- Large drying temperature range
- Built-in IR Emitter heating element
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Warranty*
Precise analysis of small samples in a powerful, multifunctional platform.
Easily analyze and dry small samples of various substances to determine relative moisture and dry mass. Built-in drying modes combined with auto switch-off options give the user complete control over sample analysis.
The 4 Drying Modes include: Standard, Mild, Quick, and Step, with Auto Switch-Off options for automatic, time-defined, and manual
High moisture readout accuracy and large drying temperature range.
With a high readout accuracy of 0.001% and nearly equal repeatability to match, you can be sure you are getting the most accurate readings from every sample. Drying can be performed up to 160°C using the built-in IR Emitter heating element.
Our moisture analyzer comes equipped with enhanced communication via RS232, USB, or Wi-Fi, for adaptability and expandability.
Connect a wide range of peripheral devices with many channels of built-in connectivity. Enjoy wired and wireless connections for your convenience.
Color Touchscreen Display.
The bright, color touch-screen display makes operating the moisture analyzer a breeze – quickly access all the features you need with minimal effort.
*Notes about the warranty:
- Warranty Cards can be found in the back of the accompanying start-up guide.
- To qualify for the Moisture Balance warranty, you must fill out the included Warranty Card at the time of purchase and return it to Lab Society to validate any warranty claim(s).