“The Admiral” – Liquid Filtration SystemSKU: AMP-AF1
The AMP Admiral Filter is a 3-stage filtration skid designed to remove fats, waxes, and particulates. The liquid filtration system has a small footprint and can be easily retrofitted to other existing systems for inline filtration.
The AMP Admiral Filter system can also be used as a stand-alone filtration system with vacuum or positive pressure (recommended).
Admiral Filter systems are USA-made with a precision-machined housing that creates a tight seal, ensuring no solution bypasses the internal filter bags.
- Materials- 316L Stainless (Housings/Piping/Lids), 304 Stainless (rack/clamps), Viton (Gaskets), PVC (mounting sleeve)
- Cascading three stage filter- Suggested staging: 10->5->1 micron or 10->5->0.5 micron
- 1.5-inch Tri-clamp piping allows for fast throughput around 50 GPM max
- Can be attached In-line to ethanol/hydrocarbon systems
- Cascading filter design allows deep filtration (0.5 micron lowest) while using a larger 10-micron filter for the bulk of filtration
- Can be used either with vacuum or positive pressure by paring with a liquid transfer pump
- Utilizes PTFE coated filter bags for chemical resistance
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI
- Minimum Temp: -15F (Viton) or -320F (optional Tuff Steel Gaskets)
- #4 Filter Bags
- Footprint: 17″ x 20″ x 36″
- Available Filter Bag Sizes: 10, 5, 1, 0.5 Micron