Our new, detachable Liebig Condensers are well-suited to just about any distillation run you can throw at them.
All of these condensers have a 29/42 lower inner joint and a varying upper/outer joint, depending on the model you select.
The glassware is designed to be cooled (or heated) to common laboratory temperatures, depending on your specific needs.
Liebig Condenser Features*:
- Vacuum take-off – A vacuum connection can be attached to the condenser.
- Drip tip- Drips directly into receiving flask
- UV detection area – for distillate analysis
- GL caps – All units have GL connection ports for heated or cooled liquids.
- Can be used with either hot or cold fluids – GL caps have a temperature range of -45 to 200°C.
- Made of lab-grade borosilicate glass
- Made in the USA
*Note: Exact features will vary based on the Liebig Condenser model selected. Models without the one-inch extension do not have UV detection capability. Models without the vacuum take-off adapter do not have the capability to have a vacuum pulled or monitored from them.