Vacuum-Jacketed Liebig Condenser
– by Lab Society
Our vacuum-jacketed Liebig Condenser gives you expanded options for your condenser. Each piece is detachable, and they can be replaced if needed, giving you ultimate flexibility over your set-up.
- comes in two sizes – 24/40 and 34/45 top outer joints
- Eliminates need for chiller/heater– the thermal jacket is so efficient at retaining vapor temperature through the condenser that one does not need a heater/chiller for first pass!
- vacuum-jacketed – to retain thermal efficiency
- UV detector compatible (for distillate analysis) – this major competitive advantage gives you a more accurate time frame for when to stop or start catching a new fraction.
- All sizes have 29/42 bottom inner joints.