CannaBeast® 13 Thin Film Distillation System, Single Stage, 0.13m2SKU: LS-TFD-1S13
Contact Us for Pricing
We’ve partnered with InCon Process Systems (IPS) to bring you a new, single-stage short path thin film distillation system (0.13m2).
This is the most comprehensive, USA-made, stainless steel single-stage continuous distillation system on the market today.
Features & Benefits:
- 0.13m2 Evaporation Surface Area: High-efficiency short path thin film evaporator with exceptional evaporation surface area
- Precise & Continuous Operation: Various HMI options give users precise control over all system parameters with the ability to save custom presets/recipes for repeatability and ease of use
- Dual-Pump Manifold Advantage: Single-stage units feature a dual-pump manifold with two (2) vacuum pumps: a dry diaphragm pump for volatile stripping, and a high-vacuum pump for heavy compound distillation
IPS Thin Film Distillation System Highlights:
- 4-8 liters per hour input feed capability (Variable based on feed material)
- Common skid frame for all utilities
- Completely jacketed stainless steel process piping
- Compound pressure gauge for system pressure & valve control
- Digital pressure gauges
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) forward design
- High-efficiency cold trap, with an option for dual cold traps
- Inline sight glasses
- Jacketed feed tank, 8-Gallon
- Manual or HMI-based motor speed control
- Manual isolation valves
- Material contact surfaces: 316L stainless steel
- Self-priming and standby valve system
- Short path evaporation technology optimized for thermally sensitive compounds
- Short path evaporator with internal, high surface area coil condenser
- Standard PTFE rollers with splash guards for maximum longevity
Temperature Control Units (TCUs)
- All chilling & heating fluids included
- All TCUs made by Huber, with a 4-year standard warranty and UL Listings
- Heater/Chillers for process: two (2) zones of control
- Temp. range: -20C to 100C
- For feed tank & system jacketing, residue discharge
- For internal short path condenser and distillate discharge
- Hot oil circulator for Evaporator
- Temp. range: 45C to 300C
- Primary cold trap cooled by -100C immersion cooler
- Heater/Chillers for process: two (2) zones of control
- Secondary cold trap (optional) for dry ice or liquid nitrogen (LN2)
Self-priming and Standby Valve System
- Integral bypass valve system allows for the system to recycle discharge lines for short periods of time without shutting the pump off
- Simplifies priming of gear pumps, diagnosis of pumping issues, and changing of receivers without shutting the system down
Vacuum System & Options
- All vacuum clamps, hoses, and valves
- Consistent bore size 40mm to rotary vane pump inlet
- Dual-point vacuum monitoring system with valve control
- Pumping System:
- High Capacity/High Vacuum Diaphragm Pump
- Rotary Vane Pump + Oil Mist Filter
Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Included standard on all units: EliteLab Core v2 Control Interface, extendable arm-mounted 21.5” Touchscreen with swivel/tilt
- Custom Presets and Automation Settings for “Recipes” and repeatability via multi-day data logging of all parameters
- Motor Speed (RPM) control for all gear motors and wiper basket
- Temperature Control Unit (TCU) & Pressure consolidated controls
- System View for simple control and usage of HMI
Installation & Support Included
- 3-Day onsite utilities install & mechanical check and intensive training
- Additional days billed at $3,000 per day
- Full Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) pre-shipment
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Clean-in-place (CIP) Procedures
- On-going Quarterly Over The Air (QOTA) checkups
InCon Process Systems
With over 25 years of high vacuum distillation technology experience, InCon Process Systems has designed, built, and operated the world’s largest distillation plants for hundreds of different compounds. InCon’s experience and knowledge ranging from highly specialized fractional distillation plants and lab-scale precision systems to 50m2 industrial-scale distillation plants has set them apart within the Short Path and Thin Film distillation markets. InCon’s partnership has allowed for true industrial manufacturing experience to be scaled down into the Cannabis market, focusing on automation, reliability, and capability of 24/7 manufacturing.
(CannaBeast® is a trademark of InCon Process Systems.)
Lab Society & InCon Process Systems
Lab Society has partnered with InCon Process Systems (IPS) to bring the industry the most comprehensive, USA-made stainless steel, continuous short path distillation plants on the market. Designed solely around distilling high boiling point compounds coupled with low boiling point constituents in the feedstock, the CannaBeast® line of distillation systems has all the features necessary to streamline and maximize throughput in a variety of evaporation sizes.
Thin Film Distillation is the best method for distilling and purifying thermally sensitive compounds, due to the short residence time of product exposed to heat. This, coupled with an internal condenser, provides exceptional efficiency and speed.
Short Path Distillation was designed to minimize the length that vapor needs to travel from where it is generated to where it is condensed. The thin-film system achieves this by utilizing a high-efficiency evaporator at the center of the wiper basket, providing the shortest distance for the molecules to travel.
The PTFE wiper blades of the system’s wiper basket spread a smooth and even thin film across the inner surface area of the single-stage, providing excellent heat transfer, evaporation, and condensation rates.
Note: CannaBeast® is the sole property of InCon Process Systems LLC (IPS).
- Download the Data Sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.