$14,850.00 – $131,200.00
Huber UniChillers are a great way to eliminate tap-water-based cooling in your lab. Improve the efficiency of your operations while protecting the environment – stop wasting water!
An added benefit of a UniChiller is that it will have lower operating costs over the lifespan of the unit when compared to more wasteful alternatives.
- Environmentally friendly and economical option (vs. tap water cooling)
- Precise temperature control
- Powerful circulation pump options
- Built-in energy management system
- Continuous operation with waring functions
- 5.7 inch touchscreen controller
- Digital liquid filling level indicator
- Pt100 sensor connection
- For applications with large pressure drops, alternative pumps are available with extended pressure and flow rates.
Remove heat from chemical reactions.
At their core, chillers are designed to remove heat from chemical reactions or processes and were designed to operate in a temperature range from ambient to +40°C continuously.
Install indoors or outdoors.
Operators of the unit may choose to have the chiller installed in an outside area, with optional weather protection (or winter operation package) available as an add-on.
Multi-touch, beautiful display.
Our UniChillers come with a multi-touch controller called the Pilot ONE, which has a 5.7 inch touchscreen with navigation and graphic functions.
The display shows all operating values (as well as temperature values) right on the touchscreen.
Connect via USB.
Now you can connect to each UniChiller directly with USB or Ethernet port, for data transmission and/or remote operation.
3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Register this unit on www.huber-online.com to activate your 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Issues with the unit after purchase?
Contact Huber directly – in many cases they even provide on-site support and troubleshooting, to make sure everything functions as it should. Contact them for more information and to see if they can help you!