The PolyScience 7 liter heated circulator allows you to accurately heat your reaction vessel or condenser, from +10° up to 200°C.
With its advanced digital display, you can see everything you need to know at a glance.
- Touch-pad control – The advanced touch display lets you change operation parameters quickly with the touch of a button.
- Swivel 180 screen technology – The screen will face towards you, no matter how the circulator is oriented in your lab.
- Connectivity – Quickly and easily connects to your computer, so you can remotely maintain/control temperature while recording data for future runs.
- On-screen prompts – visual alerts for all your important information
- Event scheduling – has a real-time clock and keeps temperature trends for up to 10 days
- Differential temperature setting – allows you to take measurements from multiple places and adjust the temperature based on loss or gain from point x to y.
*Note: The included nylon hose adapters are: 3/8″, 1/4″ and 3/16″.
Specifications 60 Hz model
Max pressure 4.3 PSI (.30 bar) Max Flow rate 5.30 GPM (20.1 LPM) Max Suction rate 3.9 GPM (14.7 LPM) Heater Wattage 1100 Watts Electrical Requirements 120/60/1/10 (VAC/Hz/Ph/A)
Working range Ambient + 20° to 392°F (Ambient +10° to 200°C) Stability ± 0.02°F (± 0.01°C) External temperature control Yes Max Ambient Temperature 95°F (35°C)
Capacity 1.85 gal or 7L Material Stainless Steel Cover, top and lid lock Included
Display 3.75" Touch-Pad LCD Set resolution 0.01 Read resolution 0.01
Type Pressure/Suction Speed Variable Connections 1/4" (F) NPT
Flammability Class III (FL) Over-Temperature Protection Yes Low Liquid level sensor Yes Reservoir Drain Yes Cooling coil Yes
Overall Dimensions Inches (cm) 19.6 x 8.7 x 16.1 in ( 49.9 x 22.1 x 40.9 cm) Shipping Weight Lb (Kg) 42 (19)
Environmental RoHS, WEEE Electrical ETL