G3/G3X Short Path Distillation Kit
Call for Pricing
The G3/G3X Executive Short Path Distillation Kit series is the most comprehensive, innovative, and efficient short path kit we have ever released.
As an industry leader in quality short path systems, we have been at the forefront of this progressive technology and have worked to design and build a best-in-class system that is easy to integrate into any existing laboratory or operation.
The culmination of years of short path development here at Lab Society, the G3/G3X series of short path kits offers you unparalleled throughput, potency, and system lifespan compared to other short path systems on the market.
The G3/G3X Executive Short Path Distillation Kit series is available in 5L, 12L, and 20L configurations.
We have also added our 2L Classic Kit for those who would prefer research-sized batches. Each kit is available in a variety of electrical voltages to accommodate both international users and users who may have specific power requirements within their facility.
Each kit has been fully peer-reviewed and includes certifications for all electrical components.
G3/G3X includes all glassware, supports, & clamps as well as electronic controllers and monitors needed for operation. We’re also including extensive documentation and SOPs for GMP integration, along with our outstanding technical support and the Lab Society warranty.
The G3/G3X kit series is built around a full-bore design that promotes molecular flow and conductivity under high vacuum. This helps decrease pressure within the system as well as at the pump. Each kit includes a silvered distillation head, which greatly improves thermal efficiency.
Coupled with the full-bore design, boiling temperatures within the system have been decreased by 20° to 40°C compared to non-full-bore systems. This increase in thermal efficiency and throughput allows users to experience higher potencies, due to less residence time within the system.
G3 Improvements & Features:
- Fully peer-reviewed system with certifications on electrical parts
- Single head, full-bore configuration for each system – promotes molecular flow, reduces operating temperature, and gives users increased ease-of-use compared to multi-head configurations
- Custom-cut ground glass drip tips – eliminate grease contamination and allow distillate to drip directly into the receiving flask
- All collection joints have been increased to 29/42 (29 mm) – to reduce potential clogging
- Condenser length has been extended for increased surface area and to accommodate larger collection flasks
- Improved heating mantle system with digital temperature and stir control
- Integrated supports built into each mantle – to make setup easy
- Full lattice rack included with each kit
- Reinforced mantle base – increases stability, dampens vibration, and provides better alignment for the whole system
- Improved glassware connections – utilizing ground glass joint to KF25 adapters for maximum vacuum capability and leak reduction
- Pinched thermocouple adapters for easy removal
- 1 year EliteLab® subscription included with each kit
G3X Improvements & Features:
G3X kits include all of the improvements and features of the G3 kits as well as the following:
- Angled vacuum take-off valves – for both the swingarm and secondary collection port which allows for isolation from the rest of the system as well as unlimited fraction collection
- Secondary, liquid-cooled “cold finger” condenser – for greater condensation efficiency
- Jacketless primary condenser – for increased flow; keeps volatiles in vapor state for collection away from the main body fraction
G3/G3X Specs: 5L 12L 20L Batch Capacity: 2500mL (approx. 2500g dewaxed oil) 6000mL (approx. 6000g dewaxed oil) 10,000mL (approx. 10,000 grams dewaxed oil) Optimum Capacity: 900 - 1500mL 3000 - 4000mL 7,000 - 9,000mL Absolute Max. Capacity: 3000mL 8000mL 12,0000mL Main Body Fraction Flow Rate: 400 - 800 grams/hour 1000 - 2000 grams/hour 2000 - 4000 grams/hour Batch Duration: 4 - 8 Hours (estimated) 4 - 10 Hours (estimated) 4 - 10 Hours (estimated) Benchtop Size: 30” x 30” x 30” (not including pump/trap/circulator) 43” x 27” x 40” (not including pump/trap/circulator) 45” x 27” x 42” (not including pump/trap/circulator) Distillation Head: PDH-2S (silvered) PDH-3 (silvered) PDH-6 (silvered)
G3/G3X Requirements: 5L 12L 20L Vacuum Pump: Pair with LS-RV-12, LS-RV-18, LS-RV-25, or LS-RV-36, CRVpro16, CRVpro24, CRVpro30 Pair with LS-RV-12, LS-RV-18, LS-RV-25, or LS-RV-36, CRVpro16, CRVpro24, CRVpro30 Pair with LS-RV-12, LS-RV-18, LS-RV-25, or LS-RV-36, CRVpro16, CRVpro24, CRVpro30 Cold Trap: Glass: LS-DCT-2HE Mechanical: MAXTRAP 105 or T80 with stainless steel insert Glass: LS-DCT-2HE Mechanical: MAXTRAP 105 or T80 with stainless steel insert Glass: LS-DCT-2HE Mechanical: MAXTRAP 105 or T80 with stainless steel insert Liquid Circulator: MX07R, SD07R, AD07R, K-6, CD-200F MX07R, SD07R, AD07R, K-6, CD-200F MX07R, SD07R, AD07R, K-6, CD-200F
System And Electrical Parameters
G3/G3X Electrical Parameters: 5L 12L 20L Heating Mantle: 1150w, 120V, 10 amps/ EU 950w, 230V, 5 amps Max temp: 260°C 1750w, 120V, 15.2 amps / EU 1750w, 230V, 7.7 amps Max temp: 260°C 1750w, 120V, 15.2 amps / EU 1750w, 230V, 7.7 ampsMax temp: 260°C Stirring Motor: 110 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 2 amps. Speed Range: 100 - 1850 RPM 110 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 2 amps. Speed Range: 100 - 1850 RPM 110 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 2 amps. Speed Range: 100 - 1850 RPM Vacuum Monitoring: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 amps Range: 1 mTorr - 760 Torr 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 amps Range: 1 mTorr - 760 Torr 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 amps Range: 1 mTorr - 760 Torr Temperature Monitoring: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 1 amp 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 1 amp 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 1 amp
Complete System: Peer-Reviewed, GMP Compliant Heating Mantles: CAN/CSA C284101, C22.2 No.88 Temperature Controller: NRTL, QPS, CE, Constructed with 100% UL and CSA listed parts, UL 61010-1; 61010-2-201, CAN/CSA 61010-1, C22.2 Temperature Monitor: CE, Constructed with 100% UL and CSA listed parts Stir Controller: CE, Constructed with 100% UL and CSA listed parts Vacuum Monitor: RoHS, CE, NRTL Glassware: Meets ASTM specification E438, type 1, class A, Kimble Kimax or Schott Duran Glass