2L G2 Executive Short Path Distillation Kit
– by Lab Society
Perfect for people just starting out.
The second generation (G2) of Lab Society’s Executive Series Two Liter Short Path Distillation Kit is the smart choice for smaller labs.
After months and months of development, this two-liter kit is more comprehensive and integrated than any system before it. This complete, turn-key system is the new gold standard for short path distillation.
This kit is fully compatible with our EliteLab Automation Software!
Everything you need to get up and running.
This benchtop-scale distillation system includes all of the clamps, hoses, connectors, accessories, and tools to perform distillations efficiently and with ease.
Our patent-pending system also includes: material transfer tools, cleaning tools, and extra setup parts to allow you to configure the system to fit your laboratory’s needs.
Lab Society’s precisely engineered parts and patent-pending glassware designs make the short path distillation process easier than ever before. Our G2 Short Path Kits are less user-involved, and they are the most efficient solution yet.
Complete process control.
The brand new G2 system utilizes precise temperature controllers, temperature monitors, and vacuum monitors for complete process control. Not only that, but these kits have state-of-the-art automation and data logging features, so you can improve your quality and consistency over time.
All of Lab Society’s controllers are PC-compatible, with software available on labsociety.com or via the product manual.
With a computer connected to your controllers, you can easily control the G2 unit while logging data, setting ramp programs and/or I/O functions.
The future of short path.
The G2 series of our short path distillation kits represents a tremendous evolution forward, and we’re just getting started.
- Batch Capacity: 1000mL (approx. 1100g dewaxed oil)
- Optimum capacity: 400-800mL
- Absolute Max. Capacity: 1200mL (approx. 1320g dewaxed oil)
- Main Body Fraction Flow Rate: 200-400g/hour
- Batch Duration: 4-8 hours (Estimated)
- *Batch durations are dependent upon primary extraction method, pre-processing methodology and material composition.
- Benchtop Size: 24” x 24” x 30” (not including pump/trap/circulator)
- Distillation Head Options: V2, V2 Silvered, and PDH-1A
- American Made Glassware and Controllers
- VACUUM PUMP
- Pair with: 1400B-01, 2070B-01, 3041-01, 3061-01, 3081-01
- Min. Ultimate Pressure: 150 micron/ mTorr
- Free Air Displacement: min. 0.9 cfm, max. 6 cfm
- *Modified configurations may utilize 6-12 cfm (utilize at own risk, Lab Society is not responsible or liable for damages or misuse).
- Pair with: LS-CTK-C, T40, IP-60, IP-80
- Manual: Dry ice with isopropanol or acetone; immersion or Dewar style.
- Note: If a vacuum trap is approx. -100°C (-166°F), oxygen can condense to a liquid under deep vacuum pressures. This can create potentially explosive situations. Lab Society does not recommend running your vacuum traps at or below said temperature.
- Pair with: LS-BTK-8C ,LS-BTK-4C, MA-4, MX07R, SD07R, AD07R
- Min. Temp.: 32°C
System And Electrical Parameters
- Heating Mantles: 850w, 115V, 7.5 amps.
- Max. System temperature: 260°C (PTFE / PFA Temp. Limit)
- Stirring Motor: 18w, 100-120V
- Speed Range: 100-1500 rpm
- Vacuum Monitoring: 15w, 100-120V
- Range: .7 mTorr to 800 Torr
- Heating Mantles: CSA
- Controllers: CE / NRTL Constructed with 100% UL and CSA listed parts.
- Stirrer: CE / CSA / NRTL
- Vacuum Gauge: RoHS / CE / NRTL
- Glassware: Meets ASTM Specifications E438, Type 1, Class A, Kimble Kimax or Schott Duran glass.
What's in the Box?
- LAB SOCIETY Technical Support & Warranties.
- LS Heating Mantle System, Top & Bottom with Stir Motor
- LS Analog Stirring Controller
- LS Packable Distillation Head PDH-1A
- LS Multi Distribution Adapter, GL-18
- LS Round Bottom Flask 2000mL
- LS Structured Glass Packing
- LS Randomized Packing
- LS Thermocouple Adapter Fixed
- LS Precision Vacuum Monitor/Gauge
- Receiving Flask, 250mL – (2)
- Receiving Flask, 500mL – (3)
- Temperature Controller (Dual Output)
- Vapor Thermometer & Stopper
- Lab Jack 6x6
- Chain-link RBF Tool & Adapter
- Powder Funnel
- Vacuum Grease
- Heat Gun
- All Stands, Hoses, Clamps, and Connectors