FP1 Filter PressSKU: PES-FP1
Call for Pricing
The FP1, by Precision Extraction, is an industrial-scale filter press.
The FP1 is ideal for the post-winterization filtration of crude oil. Utilizing positive pressure, the FP1 can remove fine particles and small particulate from winterized crude solutions efficiently.
- 5 HP 20 CFM Air Compressor required for operation
- Airblown manifold piping for air drying filter cakes
- Easier to use, less labor-intensive, and higher throughput compared to candle or bag filters
- Food grade wetted parts
- For use in C1D1 facilities
- Heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder for opening and closing the press
- Ideal for post-winterization, pressure filtration of crude oil and fine particle filtering
- Includes advanced spare parts kit
- Manual hydraulic pump and cylinder
- Recess, polypro-gasketed plates prevents leaking
- Up to 3,600 liters of filtering per 8-hour shift
Model: FP1 Filter Press Dimensions (approx.): 75” L x 32” W x 52” H Weight: 1500 lbs Capacity: 1 Cubic Foot Expandable Capacity: +1 Cubic Foot (2 Cubic Foot Total) Filter Area: 13.6 sq. ft. Air Compressor: 5 HP 20 CFM Hydraulic Pump: Manual Hand Pump Closure Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 37°C Max Feed Pressure: 100 PSI Average Flow Rate (est.): 2 GPM Air Blow Down Pressure: 15 PSI Filter Plate Size: 470mm Filter Cloth Material: Polypropylene Frame Material: Carbon Steel Manifold Material: 304 Stainless Steel Sludge Chute: 8” x 8” Chute Opening Gaskets: EPDM Warranty**: One year