Falling Film Evaporator – Evap Kings
Call for Pricing
The Falling Film Evaporators from Evap Kings are designed for large-scale solvent recovery.
They are manufactured, designed, and engineered in Southern California, and they are made from stainless steel components to ensure long service life and effective operation.
These Falling Films are designed to have high evaporation surface area and low residence time, so targeted compounds are only exposed to a small amount of heat for a short time. This ensures preservation and avoids degradation.
Falling Films from Evap Kings also include compliance documentation and utilize 3A sanitary stainless steel and FDA approved gaskets. The entire system is peer-reviewed for safety and includes explosion-proof motors.
- 95-99% solvent recovery first pass
- Continuous operation
- Dedicated support and install and training available
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
- Equipment allows for scaling and eliminates bottlenecks
- GMP and CIP protocols, FDA approved gaskets
- Materials: stainless steel, borosilicate glass, PTFE gaskets
- Peer-reviewed for safety, C1D1 compliant with explosion-proof gear pump motors
- Preheat module for cold solvent injection
- Proprietary eco-design reduces power usage compared to similar systems
- Reliable and simple and can be operated by a single person
- Short residence time to maintain highest quality output product
- Stainless steel construction (3A sanitary components)
- Turnkey system includes heater chiller, and vacuum pump
Model: 400i 600i 800i 1000i 1400i Recovery Rate: 35 gal/hr 60 gal/hr 100 gal/hr 150 gal/hr 300 gal/hr Ancillary Items: Included Included Included Included Included Power Requirements: 125 Amps, 480V 3 Phase 175 Amps, 480V 3 Phase 225 Amps, 480V 3 Phase 300 Amps, 480V 3 Phase 400 Amps, 480V 3 Phase FFE Footprint: 4’ x 5’ x 12’ 4’ x 5’ x 13’ 4’ x 5’ x 17’ 4’ x 5’ x 19’ 4’ x 5’ x 20’ Low Ceiling Design: Available Available Available Available Available