Yellowstone Falling Film Evaporator
Call for Pricing
Falling film evaporators are devices that concentrate solutions by means of heat and evaporation. They are particularly useful for heat-sensitive compounds, where overheating can cause damage.
These industrial falling film evaporators were designed to recover solvents at scale for later use. Now you can quickly recover up to 99% of your solvents, eliminating an enormous amount of laboratory waste.
Solvent recovery at 20x speed.
The Yellowstone Falling Film Evaporator (FFE) outperforms rotary evaporators with ease. The evaporation rate in the largest version we offer the (60 kW) is almost 20 times the speed of a regular 20L rotary evaporator.
Product contact with heated components is gentle and fast, ensuring that oils are purified without degradation to the compounds dissolved within.
Automatic oil drainage.
Once the solvent and oil are separated, the oil drains from the system automatically. Purified solvent easily passes through as vapor before it is condensed for later reuse.
Falling Film Evaporator Features:
- Energy Efficient – Patent-pending technology provides the most energy-efficient and cost-effective solution on the market, as special chillers are not required. A radiator is employed in these falling film evaporators, which requires significantly less energy to operate.
- Continuous – The automated drain system (and dosing pump) provides continuous operation with minimal operator oversight.
- Small footprint – Both the largest and smallest systems measure 4′ L x 4′ W x 8′ H
- Easy to clean – The units are easy to clean, unlike many rotary evaporators. Simply use the integrated cleaning cycle function. This cycle will optimize efficiency and eliminate contamination between runs.
- Up to 99% solvent recovery
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year limited warranty
Evaporation rates for units based on power:
- 15kW – 15 GPH (Gallons per hour)
- 30kW – 36 GPH (Gallons per hour)
- 60kW – 80 GPH (Gallons per hour)
- 480V, 3 Phase