ExtractionTek Solutions MEP™
Call for Pricing
The Modular Extraction Platform (MEP™) from ExtractionTek Solutions is a closed-loop extraction solution, capable of handling 10-30 liters of material.
With a patented cascading design, the MEP™ provides operators the capability to process more material in a shorter time frame.
These units are manufactured and fabricated in the USA and with several models to choose from you can be sure you will get the right size extractor for your lab. These units are C1D1 certified and peer reviewed to ensure the highest quality possible.
- Capacity: 5-30L (or up to 15lbs of material per hour) – depending on model selected
- Unit size: 15 Square feet (5′ x 3′)
- Sub-Cool injection technology allows operators the option to inject and recover solvent without heating and cooling the operating tank.
- Accepts propane, butane, and blended solvents
- Peer reviewed by third party engineers and certified for operation in CO, CA, NV, OR, WA, PA, and MD
- Certified for ASME SECTION VIII, IFC, NFPA 58, 3-A Sanitary Standard, C1D1, and UL21
- Modular Platform – Stainless steel frame with locking casters
- Rapid Recovery collection vessel with viewports
- Sub-Cool injection coil system
- Includes an MTA TAEevo 220 Volt, 5000-watt recirculating chiller
- Dual ETS expansion filter
- Dual Julabo Corio CD-BC4 hot water recirculating system
- Built-in Haskel 83354 two-stage modified recovery pump
- Air tool port accessory kit
- Innovative air-driven Piab (C1D1 vacuum pump)
- 50 lbs. steel D.O.T. operating tank
*Check our our complete guide to Hydrocarbon Extraction here!