ExtractionTek Solutions 1300 KitSKU: ETS-1300-C-K
Call for Pricing
At Lab Society, we’re proud to be partnered with ExtractionTek Solutions (ETS) and to bring you their 1300 kit.
This kit was the first commercially-sized, peer-reviewed, closed-loop light hydrocarbon extraction system on the market.
The units have been tested and tested again to receive the ETL mark of safety and compliance, so you can be certain that this system is built on reliability and quality.
With a patented design, over four million extraction runs have been performed on ETS equipment since the company’s inception. The 1300 is the most reputable and reliable design in the extraction industry today, and ETS specializes in supplying customers with safe and reliable extraction equipment.
- 5L extraction column – accommodates up to 2 lbs. of material
- Safe – thanks to its closed-loop design and C1D1 rating!
- Compact and easy to clean
- Quality ancillary products – such as a Thermo Fisher hot water recirculating system
- Peer-reviewed by third-party engineers – for operation in CO, CA, NV, OR, WA, PA
- Can safely run n-butane, propane, or a mixture of solvent blends.
- Small footprint – measuring only six square feet (2 ft. x 3 ft.)
- Certified for ASME SECTION VIII, IFC, NFPA 58, 3-A Sanitary Standard, C1D1, and UL21
- 5L stainless steel column
- Temperature-controlled collection vessel
- Temperature-controlled expansion filter vessel
- SC-100 Thermo Fisher Scientific recirculating system
- 30-pound dual-port liquid valve operating cylinder
- Braided stainless steel safety hoses
- Tools and replacement parts
- Manuals & support
- Training session for up to 3 people (four hours)
*Check our our complete guide to Hydrocarbon Extraction here!