X-TEQ Pullover Lab Coat for Extraction Technicians
The X-TEQ PLC (pullover lab coat) is the first PPE pullover that is designed specifically for Hydrocarbon Extractor Technicians and their need for safety, protection, comfort & style.
The X-TEQ PLC combines comfort, safety, and many technical features that it make it the perfect pullover lab coat for performing extraction and laboratory tasks.
Each X-TEQ PLC is ASTM F2302-19 Certified by ArcWear in the U.S.A.
Sizes available include small, medium, large, XL, and XXL.
- Inherently fire-resistant body fabric (60% mod-acrylic, 38% cotton)
- Fully-grounded body (ESD PPE) with 2% anti-static fibers
- FR-treated contrast fabric (100% cotton canvas)
- Contrast fabric helps repel hash, and scrubs clean easily with isopropyl
- Kangaroo pocket with ample room for storage while working
- Collar (with 3 FR buttons) for a professional look and feel
- Sheard’s signature magnet pocket on the left sleeve shoulder, and our utility loop on right chest (the American Standard for ID Badge placement)