Ethos Mfg – Ethanol Recovery Unit
Call for Pricing
The ETH-REC-150 Ethanol Recovery Unit from Ethos Manufacturing is a membrane solvent recovery system designed to recover up to 150 gallons of ethanol per hour.
This ethanol recovery unit is an excellent replacement for a traditional falling film evaporator or other solvent recovery system. It can reduce the overall operating costs of solvent recovery by nearly 75%.
The ETH-REC-150 is extremely energy efficient compared to similar falling film evaporator systems. It includes automated temperature regulation and control and requires minimal maintenance.
- Removes up to 95% Ethanol
- 3-Phase, 480V, 16 Amps
- Footprint: 150″ x 46″ x 55″
- Stainless steel wetted parts
- Programmable pressure control
- Minimal maintenance required
- Touchscreen control panel
- Includes 9 flow meters
- Built-in heat exchanger
- Remote monitoring and pressure and flow
- Rapidly reduce solution to a 5:1 ratio
- Integrate with any evaporator
|5 Falling Film Evaporators||ETH-REC-150|
|Rate of Recovery||150 GPH||150 GPH|
|Avg. Energy Consumption||132 kw/h||21 kw/h|
|Avg. Hourly Cost||$21.33/hr||$4.96/hr|
|Recovery per $1 OPEX||7.03 gal||30.24 gal|