The DC-1 Distillation Controller utilizes a highly accurate digital PID control that lets you set the desired temperature for your heating mantle top and bottom.
The controller also shows the actual temperature reading during heat-up and cool-down. The temperature control portion of the DC-1 uses a percentage-based power control knob, which allows input power to be controlled and is displayed in terms of flask size (larger flasks require more input power for effective heating).
The DC-1 includes an analog stir control for controlling stir bar speed. It also includes a separate digital temperature monitor that can monitor temperature from a secondary location in the system, such as the top of the distillation head.
The combination of the temperature controller, temperature monitor, and stir-speed controller in one single unit makes the DC-1 a highly effective, multi-purpose tool and a must-have for any serious laboratory performing distillations or similar processes utilizing a heating mantle system.
- Combination Temperature Controller, Temperature Monitor, and Analog Stir Controller
- K-Type Thermocouple connections – for the Temperature Controller and Temperature Monitor
- Controls both the top heating mantle and bottom heating mantle – two separate power outlets on the back of the controller
- Data-loggable/controllable via USB connection
- EliteLab® Compatible
- 120V 60 Hz 15 Amps
- 1800 Watts Heating Capacity