Digital Stir Controller
– Lab Society
Lab Society has offered stirring/heating mantles for over three (3) years now – all of which have used an analog stir controller to control the stir rate of these mantles.
Aside from not knowing the exact revolutions per minute (RPM) of the stir motor during operation, there previously was no way to control stir function via software (EliteLab) or other digital means…
Enter the LS Digital Stir Controller.
The LS-DSC-1 Digital Stir Controller was manufactured as an upgrade from analog stir control to digital.
Now you can set (and automate) exact RPM values for your system.
Compatible with EliteLab.
- Made in the USA
- Strong stainless steel enclosure
- Made specifically for Lab Society Stir Mantles
Enhanced repeatability is here.
Not only does this give additional process control, but it also allows for greater repeatability between runs and operations.
Repeatability is one of the key factors for achieving consistent results that continuously improve over time.
Users have the ability to set RPM values three (3) different ways:
- Control knob – for manual/easy setting or resetting stir speed
- Meter display buttons – for manually setting specific stir speeds
- Software control (EliteLab) – You can enter a specific RPM, ramp stir speeds, and even log stir data in conjunction with pressure/temperature data in realtime.