The SH Scientific Digital Hot Plate Stirrer utilizes an advanced microprocessor with digital fuzzy controller to accurately adjust temperature and stirring speed. The microprocessor design ensures fast and consistent heating.
The plate itself is highly durable and chemical resistant. It also resists scratches and surface abrasions. It is 180 x 180mm (7″ x 7″) to accommodate large vessels.
The low-profile design is extremely stable and helps prevent spillage.
Jog dials make adjusting temperature and stir speed extremely simple and intuitive.
The large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display shows the set temperature as well as actual temperature and stir speed.
- 180 x 180mm (7″ x 7″) powder-coated aluminum plate
- 80 to 1500 RPM stir speed (5 RPM resolution)
- 20L maximum stirring volume
- Digital Fuzzy Controller with touch button and rotary switch
- 400°C maximum temperature with 0.3C accuracy
- Full digital backlit LCD Display
- 600W heating capacity