- Each decarb reactor has a durable stainless steel top – to prevent glass breakage while filling and operating
- PTFE stir blades inside the reactor – complete stirring coverage from the top, middle, and bottom positions.
- The entire frame of each reactor is made from stainless steel
- Locking casters for mobility
- Reactor bodies are made from high-quality Borosilicate Glass.
Each decarb reactor package includes a large condensing coil with 12L receiving flasks to recover solvents (optional cooling system not included) as well as an Agilent dry-diaphragm vacuum pump and Huber temperature control system. They also include all connecting hoses, fluid, and connection hardware.