DC-40 Chiller (Delta Separations)SKU: DS-DC-40
Call for Pricing
The DC-40 Direct Chiller from Delta Separations eliminates the need for cumbersome, low-temperature freezers or circulators.
The DC-40 is capable of chilling 30 gallons of alcohol from 20°C to -40°C in 20 minutes. It is ETL certified, C1D2 compliant, and peer-reviewed. It is designed to be matched with Delta’s CUP-15/30.
Efficiently chilling solvent is a vital step in alcohol extraction, and this can be difficult without the proper equipment. Delta Separations developed this direct chiller to solve the problem by creating a compact, space-saving solution that consumes less power and chills alcohol faster than traditional methods. This increases throughput and saves valuable post-processing time.
- Low Amperage
- User Interface
- ETL Certified / C1D2 / Peer-Reviewed
- Ethanol Chilling Tank; 48” W x 38” D x 57” H
- Weight: 575 lb
- Condensing Unit; 96” W x 45.25” D x 56” H
- Weight: 1,500 lb
- VFD for Ethanol Pump
- Microprocessor Controller for Refrigeration Skid
- Modbus or Ethernet Controller Compatibility
- Option 1; 208V-240V, three-phase Full-Load-Amperage (FLA): 50
- Option 2; 460V-480V, three-phase Full-Load-Amperage (FLA): 25