C170 CO2 Incubator – 6 cu ft / 120VSKU: BND-C-170
The Binder C 170 CO2 Incubator (with hot air sterilization) is ideal for routine cell cultivation applications.
The C 170 allows for contamination-free incubation by utilizing a 180°C hot air-sterilization system.
They also include highly reliable pH stability due to the drift-free infrared CO2 measurement system.
C 170 CO2 Incubator Benefits:
- Minimum risk of contamination due to 180°C hot air-sterilization system
- Stable pH values due to the drift-free CO2 IR sensor technology
- Can produce high humidity of up to 95% RH
- Simple and fast cleaning thanks to a seamlessly deep-drawn inner chamber
C 170 Main Features:
- Temperature Range: room temperature plus 7°C to 50°C
- Humidity Range: up to 95% RH
- Auto-sterilization with hot are at 180°C
- Humidification system with condensation protection
- CO2 gas mixing jet with Venturi effect
- CO2 sensor with infrared technology
- 3-Digit display with 7-segment LED’s
- Tightly sealed inner door made from tempered safety glass
- Seamless, stainless steel inner chamber
- 3 perforated stainless steel shelves
- Stacking adapter can be purchased to make units stack-able
- Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms
- Zero-voltage alarm contact
Temperature Range 7°C above ambient to 50°C Temperature Variation at 37°C +/- 0.3 Temperature Fluctuation +/- 0.1 Recovery time after 30 seconds door open at 37°C 6 mins Humidity Range 90 - 95% RH CO2 Range 0 - 20 % Vol. CO2 Measurement IR CO2 Recovery time after 30 seconds door open at 5% Vol. 7 mins Rated Voltage 120 Power Frequency 60 Hz Nominal Power 1.1 kW Unit Fase 10 A Phase (Nominal Voltage) 1~ Outer Width 29.16 in. Outer Height 34.28 in. Outer Depth 28.17 in. Wall Clearance Back 3.94 in. Wall Clearance Sidewise 1.97 in. Inner Doors 1 Unit Doors 1 Internal Width 22.06 in. Internal Height 23.64 in. Internal Depth 19.7 in. Interior Volume 5.9 cu.ft. Net Weight of Unit 243 lbs Load Per Rack 22 lbs Energy Consumption at 37°C 90 Wh/h Number of Shelves Standard 3 Number of Shelves Max 8