ULVAC DTC-41 1.6 cfm 2-Stage Chemical-Duty Diaphragm PumpSKU: AI- DTC-41
The ULVAC DTC-41 is a powerful and reliable 2-stage diaphragm pump manufactured in Japan. These pumps feature integral forced-air cooling and two diaphragm stages allowing them to pump corrosive gases and organic solvents.
The oil-free portable design is highly chemical-resistant, which ensures little-to-no maintenance and no costly oil changes. Each ULVAC DTC-41 is also UL and CSA certified.
The ULVAC DTC-41 is ideal for rotary evaporation, vacuum filtration, vacuum ovens, and other essential laboratory applications.
- Model: ULVAC DTC-41
- Electrical Requirements: 115V 60 Hz 1.1 Amps
- Pumping Rate: 1.62 CFM (6 minutes to pump down a 0.9 cu. ft. oven)
- Gasket Material: All PTFE
- Ultimate Vacuum: 7.5 Torr / 10 mbar
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/8″ hose barb connection
- Pump Dimensions: 13″ x 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Shipping Dimensions: 15″ x 9″ x 10″
- Pump Weight: 23 lbs
- Shipping Weight 26 lbs
- Noise: 53 dBA
- Working Temperature: 32 to 104F
- Compliance: UL, CSA