PX1 Hydrocarbon Cannabis Extraction Equipment
Contact Us for Pricing
Our entry-level, closed-loop extractor for butane & propane, trusted and proven
The small footprint of Precision’s PX1 hydrocarbon extractor is perfect for start-ups proving their concept and scaling up production. We’ve completed hundreds of successful installations of this closed-loop extractor and have had proven results with this affordable system known for it’s fast recovery times and premium concentrates.
Certifications available: Engineered peer reviewed, PSI Certified – 50 State Compliant
Cannabis & Hemp
Butane, Propane & Blended
Per Hour Processing
Up to 40 lb, per 8-hr shift
Isolate/Sauce, Distillate, Vape Pens, Shatter, Wax/Sugar, Tincture and Edibles
Size: 51” L x 46”W x 93” H
Precise & Efficient Closed-Loop Extraction System
Despite its small footprint, the PX1 hydrocarbon extractor still comes packed with several convenient features, chief among them being pre-plumbed for chillers and heaters. The tanks are rack mounted to make loading and unloading of pre-prepped material columns a breeze for operators. Everything on the PX1 system can also be temperature controlled as well, enabling you to produce an array of concentrates from a single extraction system.
Since extraction is as much an art as it is a science, the PX1 system also comes standard with an inline dewax column to crystallize and filter out the lipids and waxes from your concentrate should you choose to use it. Extraction operators also have the option of emptying their collection chambers by either a pour spout or by detaching the collection bowl for pour off.
Precision’s PX1 system has 100% ASME stamped and rated vessels and is also PSI pre-approved for certification in all 50 states, making this extraction system a headache-free choice for rapidly expanding or emerging markets.
The PX1 closed loop extractor is a great addition to labs looking to add a craft concentrate line to their product offering. The optional, add-on accessories to the system like the GC 5000 gas compressor and condensing coil for speedier solvent recovery times helps this entry-level unit scale with you when throughput demands begin to increase.
Pre-Approved for Easy Certification
The PX1 extractor is pre-approved and ready for professional engineers to field verify in all 50 states, so you can get operational faster. In partnership with PSI (Pressure Safety Inspectors), our extractors come with a PSI technical report certification and a field verification voucher to meet your state and local regulations.
Once your system is installed by a Precision Technician, simply call PSI and schedule your field verification. Simple as that!
- Economical hydrocarbon solution for cannabis extraction
- Small footprint, big results
- Precise control over primary extraction
- Approximately 11L, 5 lb average material capacity per batch
- Rack mounted, easy loading/unloading of material columns for hot swapping
- LPG rated valve systems (3/8″)
- 1/2” PTFE/SS feed hosing (UL-21 compliant)
- Viton/PTFE gaskets
- Stackable and variable filtering
- Inline dewaxing
- Vacuum jacket insulated solvent/dewax vessels
- Nitrogen/argon assist ready
- Patent pending vessel temperature control systems
- Ultra efficient internal temperature coil mechanisms
- Pre-plumbed for chillers and heaters
- CD-BC12 recirculating heat bath (inquire for details)
- FP50-HE recirculating chiller (inquire for details)
- PSI certified in all 50 states
- 100% ASME stamped and rated vessels
- ASME certified clamps (6″+)
- ASME certified PRVs (pressure relief valve)
- Third party engineer report
- Pressure test report
- Build report
- Serial number
Precision offers the following on-site training programs for PX1 systems with our experienced extraction technicians:
- Basic Install and Training, 3-Days On-Site
- Expand your team’s extraction skills by adding the following course: Craft Concentrates Training, 2 Days On-Site
- Dimensions (approx.) 51″ L x 46″ W x 93″ H
- Weight 346 lb
- Shipping Weight 700 lb
- MAWP 250 PSIG
- Chiller Pairing Recommendations: Julabo FP-50, Huber Equivalent, or better (Crude)
- Chiller Pairing Recommendations: Julabo FP-89, Huber Equivalent, or better (Shatter, Wax, Live Resin, etc)
- Optional chiller upgrades available to FP89-HL
- Warranty** One-Year