Precision Balance with Touch Display – Lab Society
$3,895.00 – $5,995.00
Introducing the new Lab Society Precision Balance series – for the ultimate in accuracy and precise laboratory measurement.
This model includes a color, capacitive touch-screen display and IR proximity sensors, for true “hands-free” operation.
NTEP Certified platform, color capacitive touch-screen display.
Precision, repeatability, and accuracy – these are the cornerstones of our Precision Series of lab balances.
With built-in IR proximity sensors, this model allows hands-free operation, making it the ideal choice for messy labs.
Fast stabilization and built-in internal calibration.
The Precision Balance with Touch-screen Display offers the same high-resolution readability and fast stabilization times you would expect from a Lab Society product. If you’re looking for precise weight measurement, you’ve found it.
Say goodbye to external calibration weights – these balances will calibrate themselves easily and efficiently.
Industry-leading warranty and superior ease of use.
Each Precision Balance comes with an industry-leading, 5-year warranty*, including parts & labor.
We believe measurement tasks in your lab should be intuitive & simple. And if you’re looking for expanded capabilities, each Precision Balance can be connected to an extended array of peripheral devices.
Touch Display Balance Features:
- NTEP Certified for legal-for-trade applications
- 5-year warranty, including parts & labor*
- 5” capacitive touchscreen – for easy operation
- Programmable IR Proximity Sensors – for hands-free use
- Advanced communication via RS232, USB-A & USB-B, Ethernet, & WiFi
- Draft Shield – included with select models
- Handy start-up guide – for immediate use
*Notes about the warranty:
- Warranty Cards can be found in the back of the accompanying start-up guide.
- To qualify for the Precision Balance warranty, you must fill out the included Warranty Card at the time of purchase and return it to Lab Society to validate any warranty claim(s).