The ASE 100 includes PLC control and a C1D1 tablet with remote monitoring capabilities.
The proprietary evaporation and recovery system utilizes rising, cyclonic technology to achieve high solvent evaporation and recovery rates.
- Approved solvents: ethanol, heptane, methanol
- Continuous feed to the solvent evaporator and recovery system
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Full human-machine interface (HMI) with touch screen
- Full load steady-state power: 31 kW
- Highly durable construction for long lifespan
- PLC controlled with C1D1 tablet and remote monitoring capabilities
- Proprietary recovery method designed for optimal efficiency
- Superior rising cyclonic evaporation technology
- Turnkey solvent evaporation and recovery system
Model: ASE 100 Solvent Evaporator Dimensions (approx.): 78” L x 35” W x 88” H Control Panel Dimensions (approx.): 36” L x 17” W x 57” H Evaporation Rate: Up to 100L/h Evaporation Method: Centrifugal Occupancy Classification: F-1 ,H Total Power Consumed: 40 kW, 480 VAC, 3~ Throughput Capacity: 10L Crude Oil Per Hour @ 10/1 solvent crude ratio Warranty**: One Year PLC Control: C1D1 Tablet with Remote Monitoring Capabilities