More Than Just A Supplier,
We’re Your Lab Partner.
Consulting and Engineering Services
Lab Society offers an array of services ranging from equipment installation and procedural instruction to engineering floor plans and process piping. Our staff includes professional engineers, analytical chemists, application specialists, and process specialists.
- On-Site Equipment Training & Installation
- Over-The-Air (OTA) Training & Installation Support
- Procedural Instruction
- Procedural & Process Development
- Off-The-Shelf Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Efficiency Consulting via Analytics
- Facility Layouts
- Process Piping, Pumps, & Tank Sizing
- HVAC Recommendations
- Plumbing Recommendations
- Electrical Recommendations
- Safety Program and Preparation for Safety Audit
Get in touch
Fill out the form below and tell us a little bit more about yourself, so we can help you achieve your goals in the most efficient way possible.
We’ve built (and advised) numerous commercially successful laboratories, and we can save your company valuable time and money.
If you have a request that’s not on this list, go ahead and reach out anyways.
We offer custom solutions to suit every lab’s needs. Don’t just guess – get it right the first time.
To get started, either ﬁll out the form below, or call us directly at: 720-684-6857 Ext. 200