If you have a suspicion that you’re perfect for one of these roles, send us your contact information, a resume (and cover sheet if applicable) to [email protected]. Or, use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– The Lab Society Team
– Full Time
We are looking for an Applications Specialist to provide customer support and perform installations with technical laboratory and industrial equipment used for botanical processing facilities. An additional aspect to this position will be to assist in the support & assembly of extraction devices in our Boulder warehouse.
The position will require working a combination of remote work for technical support as well as in-office assembly. When needed and applicable, this position may require traveling to clients facilities to perform installations as well as hands-on work with a variety of different types of equipment. The ideal candidate will have experience installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining botanical processing equipment in a variety of settings and capacities.
- Provide technical support to clients on a daily basis regarding laboratory and industrial equipment
- Assist in returns/customer service alongside customer service/RMA department
- Travel to clients facilities to set up and install equipment as well as train employees how to properly use the equipment
- Help manage service plans for effective installation and maintenance of equipment
- Assist other departments with daily operations such as helping to create relevant marketing materials, provide help desk/technical support, as well as sales support
- Assist with engineering specifications and proper facility layouts regarding processing equipment
- Assist in the creation of manuals, standard operating procedures, and maintenance manuals for new and existing equipment
- Google suite, Microsoft Office, ERP system experience
- Recommended 1-2 years working as a laboratory technician, processing technician or working for a company that designs, sells, and installs botanical processing equipment
- Ideally, experience in operating/troubleshooting various types of equipment
- Understanding of different pipe/thread hardware/fitting types as well as piping of processing systems and supporting equipment
- A willingness to do physical labor and use a variety of tools to facilitate installation and operation of processing equipment
- Willingness to learn about equipment, detailed information, and intricate systems
- Strong organizational skills in regard to computer and file storage systems
- Experience with CAD is a bonus!
– Part Time
Lab Society is an extremely fast-growing scientific technology company, and we’re looking for a talented Laboratory Intern.
We are building our Analytics Department and looking for a hands-on intern who can both learn and bring value to our team!
Candidates Should Have:
- BS in Chemistry with a focus on analytical techniques, or at least be working towards that degree and be in the latter stages thereof.
- Experience with HPLC and sample preparation, with GCMS experience as a bonus.
- Competence with computers, with experience in OpenLab and/or Chemstation as a bonus.
- The ability to maintain a lab notebook, be diligent with record-keeping, and be able to learn to review data.
- Help prep samples for routine testing, program data sets for the analytical equipment, load the instruments, and perform cursory reviews of the resultant data sets.
- Assist with R&D experimentation and method development for analytical and preparatory techniques.
- Help maintain a clean working environment.
- Assist in day-to-day operations within the office environment.
Our company was built on the ideals of finding great people and making the most out of each individual’s strengths. You’ll enjoy a friendly, highly collaborative environment with genuine, talented, and hard-working people.
Lab Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.