If you have a suspicion that you’re perfect for one of these roles, send us your contact information, a resume (and cover sheet if applicable) to [email protected]. Or, use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– The Lab Society Team
– Full Time
We’re looking for a graphic designer with mastery of industry-standard tools and artistic flair.
Lab Society is an extremely fast-growing tech company, and we need a seriously talented graphic designer to help our marketing team grow.
We need someone who can work with our in-house design manager to maintain a unified design language that is reflected across all our marketing channels and products.
From trade show booths to a stellar web experience, your keen visual eye will help grow our brand. We don’t just want a Photoshop lackey – we’re looking for a creative with higher-level design aesthetics and innovative concepts for packaging, color theory, and more. The ability to draw/create custom, original, approachable vectors of our scientific equipment (Adobe Illustrator) is a must.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about design and wants to work and grow with a small tech company.
- Exceptional Photoshop skills
- Exceptional Illustrator skills
- Exceptional InDesign skills
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Can create stunning designs while maintaining brand consistency
- Self-starter, capable of delivering highly polished images on tight deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude and team spirit
Extras That Can Set You Apart (but not required):
- Free-hand drawing ability / Tablet drawing ability
- Familiarity with Keyshot
- Familiarity with video editing
- CAD or 3D modeling experience
- After Effects or similar knowledge
- You will work in-house at our office under our Design Manager
- Consistently create Instagram/social media posts, web assets, templates, brochures (print and digital), as needed
- Assist the other designers with constantly finding ways to improve our overall brand image/presence, making the brand consistent, authoritative, accessible to all demographics, and beautiful.
We want someone passionate about what they do, because we are passionate about what we do. If this seems like it would be a good fit for you, please email your resumé with either sample work or a link to your portfolio to [email protected].
Shipping & Receiving
– Full Time
Lab Society is a leading supplier of Distillation & Organic Chemistry Equipment. We are seeking an individual to join our growing team in Boulder, CO in our Shipping and Receiving Department.
- Meet inbound trucks, inspect paperwork and shipments to ensure correct/undamaged. Assist in unloading trucks, as necessary.
- Count, weigh, and verify incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepare outbound shipments (verify weights/counts and lot information, prepare paperwork, wrap pallets, etc).
- Handle and move materials using electric/non-electric pallet jacks and stand-up/sit-down forklifts.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurately completed and filed.
- Adhere to OSHA and other safety practices and procedures.
- Organize & Learn multiple SKU codes to corresponding products.
- Attention to detail through a variety of product codes.
- Minimum one-year experience in material handling and shipping/receiving/warehouse experience.
- Experience and certification in driving a forklift.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational abilities, and work ethic.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Performing physical activities that require the use of arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking and handling of materials.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs throughout entire shift.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected] and put “Shipping & Receiving” in the subject line, or use the form at the bottom of this page.
– Full Time
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to help coordinate the back-end of large technical sales.
The primary function of this role is to ensure the smooth completion of medium-to-long-term sales processes, from payment to delivery. The Sales Administrator’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, their payments, and related purchase orders.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Create and execute down payment agreements/proposals
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Coordinating customer payments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborate with our Purchasing Manager to ensure proper items are purchased; Regularly update order status
- Maintain and develop clientele; Customer service is an important part of this position
- Forecast customer sales; Maintain clear and timely communication throughout the sales process
- Prepare reports on account status
- Work closely with finance on account management including accounts receivable and account reconciliation
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with client issues/requests; Proactive communications with operations, finance and sales to create solutions
- Finalize the sales order and provide relevant documentation (tracking, final balance, invoices, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a sales administrator or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel); Experience with ERP systems a plus (e.g. Odoo)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Our company was built on the ideals of finding great people and making the most out of each individual’s strengths. You’ll enjoy a friendly, highly collaborative environment with genuine, talented, and hard-working people.
Lab Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.