If you have a suspicion that you’re perfect for one of these roles, send us your contact information, a resume (and cover sheet if applicable) to [email protected]. Or, use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– The Lab Society Team
– Part Time
Lab Society is an extremely fast-growing scientific technology company, and we’re looking for a talented Laboratory Intern.
We are building our Analytics Department and looking for a hands-on intern who can both learn and bring value to our team!
Candidates Should Have:
- BS in Chemistry with a focus on analytical techniques, or at least be working towards that degree and be in the latter stages thereof.
- Experience with HPLC and sample preparation, with GCMS experience as a bonus.
- Competence with computers, with experience in OpenLab and/or Chemstation as a bonus.
- The ability to maintain a lab notebook, be diligent with record-keeping, and be able to learn to review data.
- Help prep samples for routine testing, program data sets for the analytical equipment, load the instruments, and perform cursory reviews of the resultant data sets.
- Assist with R&D experimentation and method development for analytical and preparatory techniques.
- Help maintain a clean working environment.
- Assist in day-to-day operations within the office environment.
Our company was built on the ideals of finding great people and making the most out of each individual’s strengths. You’ll enjoy a friendly, highly collaborative environment with genuine, talented, and hard-working people.
Lab Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.